Darkroom Service was founded by Dublin based professional photographer and traditional photography tutor Artur Sikora
Artur started Darkroom Service to open new possibilities for young photographers, help those experienced to keep on working with the best possible photographic medium and simply... keep film alive.
We have in our offer:
- processing all types of professional B&W films (not C-41!) from 35mm up to large format 4x5
- scanning negatives in high resolution up to format 8x10
- scanning glass plates in high resolution up to format 8x10
- scanning prints up to format 8x10 or A4 , basic restoration and archiving on CD/DVD
- contact sheets wet printing (B&W)
- contact sheets archival pigment prints (colour and B&W)
- photographs archival pigment printing up to A3+ format (13x19in)
Darkroom Service operates only couple of hours a day due to its character and internal arrangements so very small orders can be completed within 24h. Otherwise it may take a bit longer.
Details to be arranged with client.
1. Chemistry used
- Kodak Xtol (always)
- Rodinal (depends on availability)
- Epson V850 Pro
- SilverFast Ai Studio 8
- domestic transaction - cash only
- postal orders - please see description below.
4. Orders collection and disposal
- flexible, depends on arrangements with client
5. Order completion
- minimum 24h depends on order
You can send us your films/negatives by post
We will send it back as a registered mail via AnPost /Client cover postage price/
Please contact us before sending package with your order.
- bank transfer (free)
- PayPal (client cover PayPal fees which is 3.4% + €0.35 EUR)
- cheques are accepted with postal orders for over 50EUR
/order will be completed after cheque/payment full clearance in the bank(!)/
In case of mail orders payment has to be cleared straight after order arrival to Darkroom Service.
Address details on request.